Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Three H's

FEEL - much lighter and happier today, although my body is achy, my mind is clearer

HAPPENING

GOOD DEED - I held the door for an older couple at the store [not much but every little good deed grows

LEARNED

QUOTE

NOTE - youngest son got his old truck out of storage day, he just loves to drive that thing. We went to brunch in Rut today. While the DH was getting his cut at the mall I enjoyed people watching. I had to smile at a little girl who was literally marching her way down the mall, in complete happiness with the movements she was making. I made my first stop of the year at the book sale in Arl, and found a few good read. Otherwise it's been a quite day, hiding inside from heat and loving that when we built this house we put in central air.

No comments: